The Amber Careers
The Amber offers a pleasant working environment where the care of our residents comes first! You will not only find a professional, caring work environment that will challenge you professionally, but also a rewarding career in which you help others.
Currently, we have the openings listed below. Apply by downloading and filling out the employment application and reference forms, accessible by using the following link: Employment Application and Reference Form.
These forms can be downloaded, filled out, and faxed to 503-728-4038 or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 503-728-2744 or bring the completed forms to apply in person at:
The Amber Assisted Living
365 SW Belair Drive
Click here for E-Verify information.
Click here for Employment Eligibility Notification download.
The Amber Assisted Living, located in Clatskanie, OR, has a part-time opening for an energetic, self-motivated, dependable RN to join our growing team. Assisted Living experience preferred. Strong assessment skills with ability to team-build. New grads who have C.N.A, Med Aid, RCC experience are welcomed and encouraged to apply. If you are looking for a community with dedicated staff who have a passion for the elderly we want you!!
What to Expect?
Work with a great team and company!
Work with a company that values your opinion and expertise!
- Observe and record patient behavior
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Collect patient health history
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate
- Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes
CAREGIVERS & MED TECHS
Immediate openings for energetic, self-motivated, dependable individuals to provide quality care for our residents. If you are looking for a "team-oriented" community with dedicated staff and have a passion for the elderly, please apply. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.